PARTENERI
OFFICIALI
[#1]CSGO.MANIACS.RO # CSGO:COVERT [#1]CS.MANIACS.RO # THE-ELDERS GO.MANIACS.RO # VIP FREE - 2024 REBORN

Cerere unban Bdy17

Bdy17

• Nick: Bdy17
  • Cine te-a banat?:  DJ FUNKY
  •  IP: 
  • SteamID: 1:1:178242642
  • Motivul banului: no.ss
  • Dovada: 

((Put in google translate if its easier))

I was rank 4 on the server and talked with most of the admins on the server chat. Thats why I was confused when I was pulled out into spectator and told: "4 photos"

Having no clue what this meant I asked back, and found out that it was related to the wg.

The admin in question "DJ FUNKY"

Told me to download the ac and run it. I downloaded it and it said on website that its compatible with windows ten, but in the name it was "8".  And it didn't run, saying that there was trouble connecting to server, please try again later...

I asked the admin on the server what to do, but my message got swapped both times I typed "connecting to server" and got changed to what I assume is something offensive in Romanian.

(The only word I know in Romanian is salut, which is hello I think...)

Then I got muted for 3 minutes, and then permabanned...

I'd like to get unbanned, and you can ask almost any of the admins like Scuze or Lidia what they think about this. If you help me set up the anti-cheat I'll happily do it. I really enjoy(ed) playing on your server as it brought back a lot of fun memories for me.

I hope I can receive some help regarding this matter.

((Last thing... when I got banned I got redirected by FUNKY to a different servers forum, and I have screenshots of it, too))

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Data: 2024.04.20

17136382253504718809130766105452.jpg

17136382591586772787741971119232.jpg

salut.
 actually I took 4 pictures for you...where can you find them in the cstrike folder..you pretended it was raining and you didn't say anything...not that you give...not that you know where to find them...then I asked you if you know how to do wg and you said yes, then I gave you a link... more than 10 minutes have passed and you didn't even say that you gave a scan or that it gave you that error... if you can find the poems now in the folder, you can upload them on imgur.com and leave a link. thank you

(I did say it gave me an error, but my message got changed)

This is every file in my cstrike folder. I didn't find the pictures.

(This may be because I have web browser downloaded CS)

If that is an issue I will buy cs 1.6 steam version (if that fixes the problem) 

Im sorry if it seemed like I was wasting your time, but I was quite confused at the time.

(If I need to buy 1.6, then you probably need to take pictures again right? If so, how should we do that?)

1713644390310310773697836744170.jpg

17136444519614011235818099353750.jpg

unbanned 🙂 

tc 

• Scuze locked this topic